This week’s creative challenge is to write a memoir inspired by an adult’s favorite toy. Interview an adult to find out what their favorite toy was. Then, create a story about it!
In the episode, we talk about what a fictionalized memoir is. AKA, a memoir, with some fancy added details to make it more interesting for readers. After all, life as we know it is not always super interesting!
We also give some tips on how to interview someone about their favorite toy. Try asking questions like:
- What was your favorite toy when you were growing up?
- What is your favorite memory of the toy?
- How often did you play with your toy?
- What’s the best part about the toy?
Listen to the Memoirs episode of the Cozy Rainbow Podcast to find answers questions like…
- Are memoirs even relevant today?
- What is a memoir?
- How do I write a memoir?
James Madison, Lizzo & The Crystal Flute – Cozy Rainbow Podcast
If you prefer to watch a visual podcast, check out our kid-approved YouTube channel.