Welcome to cozyrainbow.org!
We are so glad that you are here. We post educational resources and creative challenges for kids. If you love being creative, writing or art, enter a creative challenge! 🎨 Our weekly podcast is educational, and episodes are usually 10-20 minutes long about fun topics. We hope you enjoy your stay!
- What You Didn’t Know About CometsThis episode’s creative challenge is to imagine you are an astrophysicist and you found something new in outer space… what is it? What does it mean for Earth? What are […]
- Oldest Candy Factories in America & Classic Valentine’s CandiesThis week’s creative challenge is to design a type of candy that can also deliver a short message. Who Invented Conversation Hearts? Conversation hearts are small heart-shaped candies that have […]
- James Madison, Lizzo and The Coolest Librarian in the WorldJames Madison, the fourth president of the United States was born in 1751. The oldest letter preserved from James Madison was in 1769 to a slave named Sawney that had […]
- Ben Franklin Risked His Life For ScienceWhether you’re in grade four or grade eight, lightning is shockingly interesting. Benjamin Franklin risked his life to prove that lightning is electricity. What a homie! Before we learn all […]
- The Pumpkin So Large It Will Make You Shiver!Where does the nickname Jack-O-Lantern come from? The nickname Jack-O-Lantern comes from an old Irish tale about a man named Stingy Jack. In the legend, Stingy Jack was doomed to […]
- Witches Are Actually Helpful And Black Cats Need Your HelpWitches and black cats go hand-in-hand, especially on Halloween. Do black cats and black dogs get adopted less frequently at animal shelters because of their “spooky color”? Creative Challenge What […]