Create a recipe for “The Cozy Rainbow S’more.” You must include an ingredients list and recipe steps. Or, just show us a cute picture of your s’more.
Cozy Rainbow S’mores
Ingredients: iPad, finger, rainbow marshmallow, 2 graham crackers, chocolate square
Recipe: I drew this on my iPad but I think it would make a great s’more. Just make sure to get the marshmallow nice and melty.
1. Put down two graham crackers.
2. Put a gummy worm on one graham cracker that looks like a smile. To make the eyes, rip apart a gummy worm.
3. On the other cracker, place Swedish fish and gummy worms.
4. In the middle, place a piece of chocolate.
Ingredients: Heart marshmallow, chocolate syrup, rainbow marshmallows and sprinkles
1. Cover one of the graham crackers in chocolate syrup.
2. Place the heart marshmallow on top of the chocolate graham cracker. Place it in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
3. After the marshmallow is melted, shake some sprinkles on it.
4. Melt the rainbow marshmallows and add some chocolate syrup in the middle along with more SPRINKLES!!!
5. Enjoy the adorable heart smore.
Ingredients: 1/8 of a graham cracker, mini rainbow marshmallows, rainbow sprinkles, tiny piece of chocolate or chocolate chips (I used white chocolate)
1. Break a graham cracker into a very smol piece. You might need to munch on the sides to shrink it down.
2. Make a sandwich with all your rainbow stuff.
3. Put it in the microwave for a smol amount of time.
This is a great smore for people who think smores are usually too much, I hope you enjoy my tiny smore idea.
Ingredients: green marshmallow, pink marshmallow, yellow marshmallow, orange marshmallows (5) and chocolate
Recipe: put rainbow marshmallows down onto the graham cracker. Then, arrange the orange marshmallows or whatever color you like in the shape of a flower. Careful not to put them in the microwave so long that it ruins your flower. This is tricky and it may take you a couple times to get a smore you like. I HOPE YOU LIKE MY SMORE:D
Ingredients: Lucky Charms Marshmallows (I of each shape), Pinch Of Sprinkles, 2 Graham Crackers, White Chocolate
1. Melt white chocolate on one smore for about 30 seconds in the microwave. When the chocolate is nice and melty, take it out.
2. Shake sprinkles on.
3. Arrange the Lucky Charms Marshmallows. You can heat them if you want, but they may lose their shape.
4. Eat your lucky lucky s’more.
Ingredients: Pecans, Hershey Syrup, 5 Sprinkles, Marshmallows
Recipe: This is the snack that smiles back. Melt the marshmallows. Spread it out with a knife then make a chocolate smile. Add pecans for eyes and 5 sprinkles for a nose.
Ingredients: Olive Garden Mints, Graham Crackers, Marshmallows
Recipe: Melt marshmallows on top of a graham cracker with mints. Easy!
The Cozy Rainbow S’more by Suhaansie Watada (10)
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate (dark, milk, or white)
- Long Skewers sticks
- Wash strawberries, pears and plums.
- Cut thin slices of all fruit ( slightly smaller than the graham cracker).
- Stack the ingredients in the following manner in top of each other:
a. One graham cracker
b. One slice of strawberry
c. One slice of banana
d. One slice of plum
e. One slice of pear
f. One piece of chocolate
- Place one marshmallow on the skewer and toast it on stove top.
- Quickly place the toasted marshmallow on top of the chocolate.
- Repeat Step 3 and stack the ingredients in reverse order( f to a).
Enjoy the healthy yummy rainbow S’more.
Keebler Practical Camping S’more by Price Daledingle (11)
Instructions: Use a stick to toast the rainbow marshmallow over a fire. When you like how the marshmallow is toasted, take it off. Now place the marshmallow between two Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies. The cookies are a little more easy to use than real graham crackers. Yum! I hope you like my recipe!
The Cinnamon Cozy Rainbow S’more
Recipe by: Gowri Ramesh (Age 10)
You’re gonna need:
- 2 cinnamon graham crackers (Obviously!)
- 2 miniature milk chocolate bars
- 1 or 2 cinnamon twist marshmallows
- 2 bowls and 1 plate (No, don’t eat these!)
The Cinnamon Cozy Rainbow S’more is so cozy, chocolatey, cinnamony, and tasty that you’d wanna ask for s’more! Now, onto the directions!
- Put the two cinnamon graham crackers on a plate.
- Take the 2 miniature milk chocolate bars, keep them in a glass bowl, and then melt them in the microwave oven for 45 seconds. Stir after melting to make chocolate sauce.
- Put 1 or 2 cinnamon twist marshmallows in a bowl and then melt them in the microwave oven for 15 seconds. Stir after melting.
- Put the marshmallow(s) between the two graham crackers.
- Add the chocolate sauce in between the marshmallow and the graham cracker.
- If you have extra chocolate sauce, dip the s’more in the sauce.
- Repeat the steps to make more. Or if you want a treat for yourself, just make one!
- Enjoy the Cinnamon Cozy Rainbow S’more!