In season two of Cozy Rainbow Podcast, we asked listeners to send in a crossword puzzle! Below are featured crossword puzzles by kids around the world. Thank you so much to everyone who sent in a crossword puzzle!
Earth Day Crossword
by Vedant K. from Pune, India
Words: plastic, Brazil, eggshell, tree, April, bicycle
- Which month Earth day is observed
- Which is the greenest of transportation
- The average American generates four pounds of this per day
- Which country has the greatest biodiversity?
- This item can be composted into natural fertilizer for your garden
- What is most frequently found on beach cleanups?
Candy Theme Crossword
by Laylani from USA
- Chewy & comes in shapes of bears and worms
- The name of a certain galaxy
- A caramel ball with chocolate covering
- Has girl pronouns in the name (she, her, etc)
- A candy you can dip into sour powder! It’s fun.
Rare Animals Crossword
by Gowri Ramesh